Profile of Ivan Lee
Ivan has extensive experience in litigation, especially in criminal, family, personal injuries and insurance related litigation. He has handled hundreds of criminal cases involving the offences of trafficking in dangerous drug, rape and bribery etc.
He has considerable experience in acting as an advocate in the Family Court representing litigants to fight for custody of children, claim maintenance and obtain injunctions. He acted for the Petitioner in a divorce suit involving family assets of over HK$200 million.
Ivan acts for insurance companies, insured parties and victims in personal injury claims, including claims arising from different types of disaster cases. He frequently advises both insurance companies and insured parties in relation to disputes involving policy terms and conditions.
- Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injuries
- Criminal Litigation
- Family Law
- Qualified as solicitor in Hong Kong (2012)
- Member of the Domestic Violence Panel, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Senior Inspector of the Hong Kong Auxiliary Police Force
- Member of the Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society Kowloon (2016)
- Independent non-executive director of i.century Holding Limited (HKEx Stock Code: 8507)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), University of Hong Kong
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Hong Kong
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (P.C.LL), University of Hong Kong