Profile of Neveille Cheng
Mr. Neville Cheng is a solicitor, China Appointed Attesting Officer and a professional accountant. He has extensive experience in handling different kinds of cross border transactions and legal matters including international joint ventures, foreign direct investments and various out bound and in bound investments. He handles many cross border dispute resolution cases including arbitration and litigation. Mr. Cheng also actively participates in the work of the Law Society of Hong Kong and is the vice chairman of the Greater China Legal Affairs Committee and contribute to develop the cooperation of the legal profession throughout the Greater China Region. He has also been actively involved in advising local and Chinese enterprises in a wide range of commercial matters including corporate finance and listing works.
Education & Admission
- 1994 admitted as a solicitor of Hong Kong.
- 1995 admitted as a solicitor of England & Wales.
- 2009 China Appointed Attesting Officer
- Chartered Certified Accountant of the United Kingdom
- Certified Public Accountant (non-practising)
Main Practice Areas
- Company Law
- Banking Law
- Commercial Law
- Cross Border Commercial Transactions
- Trust and Succession
- China Appointed Attesting Officer’s Work
- Dispute Resolutions including commercial and shareholders’ dispute, matrimonial
- Intellectual Property