Profile of Sarah-Jane Tasteyre
Prior to joining Fongs, Sarah-Jane has worked in an Intellectual Property Law firm in Tokyo, Law firms in Paris and London dealing with the employment law, commercial law, family law and international law.
Her experience also includes advising charities & NGOS such as Amnesty International France, as their in house Legal Advisor.
Since joining Fongs in 2015, Sarah-Jane has been advising the members of the French Community in Hong Kong on issues of international family law.
Education & Admission
- 1998 Bachelor of Laws (French Business Law & Anglo-American Law), Paris X University, France
- 1999 Master of Laws (International Law), Nottingham University, England
- 2000 Master of Laws (Human Rights Law), Evry Val d’Essonne University, France
- 2001 Qualified as French Lawyer: Avocat à la Cour, Law School France
- Tutelle testamentaire/ Deed of Guardianship
- Successions Internationales : le cas de Hong Kong
- « Nuptial agreements » et contrats de mariage, qu’en est-il à Hong Kong ?
- L’exécution à Hong Kong d’une décision de justice rendue par un juge français
- Aperçu du droit du travail à Hong Kong
- Les notions de Power of Attorney et d’ Enduring Powers of Attorney à Hong Kong
- Un bref aperçu du droit du divorce chinois
Registered Foreign Lawyer (France)
Head of International Practice Department
Main Practice Areas
- French Law
- Private International Law
- International Probate
- International Family Law/International Divorce