Profile of Zhang Yuanhong Jack
Mr. Zhang is dually qualified as a solicitor of the High Court of HKSAR and attorney-at- law of PRC. Before joining FONGS, Mr. Zhang has the experience of working in reputable enterprises and a law firm in PRC and a Hong Kong law firm respectively.
Mr. Zhang’s practice area focuses on cross-border legal matters, including contracts, corporate commercial, commercial litigation, will and probate.
Education & Admission
- 1993 Bachelor of Arts, Sichuan International Studies University, China
- 2001 Master of Laws, Southwest University of Political Science and Law, China
- 2011 Juris Doctor, City University of Hong Kong
- Solicitor, the High Court of Hong Kong
- Lawyer (non-practising), the People’s Republic of China
- Accredited University Teacher of the People’s Republic of China
Zhang Yuanhong Jack
Main Practice Areas
- Corporate Commercial
- Commercial Litigation
- Will & Probate