Corporate Finance and M&A
Our team of solicitors is equipped to offer to a wide range of clients, from small to large enterprises, whether listed or unlisted, public or private, across Asia, Europe and Africa, a full spectrum of legal services in domestic and cross-border transactions.
Our team assists a wide range of business entities in complex transactions involving debt restructuring, investments in distressed companies or companies in connection with insolvency procedures.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advising on legal and tax structuring of transactions;
- Negotiation and drafting all the necessary documentation related to the transactions;
- Organization of data rooms and conducting due diligence;
- Preparation and completion of closings.
Capital Market – Debt and Equity Capital Markets
- Initial public offerings, secondary and securities offerings;
- Transfer of listings and reverse takeovers;
- Listed companies’ transactions (notifiable and/or connected party transactions);
- Different forms of fund raising including open offers, rights issues, placing, issuance of bonds and convertible securities;
- SFC investigations;
- Licensing matters under the SFO;
- Syndicated loans;
- Issuance of debt securities;
- Participation agreements;
- Loan transactions;
- Debt capitalization.
Private Equity and Funds
- Fund formation of public and private funds such as mutual funds, hedge funds, venture capital funds;
- Fund exits;
- Fund capitalization;
- Fund investment;
- Equity and asset investments;
- Securities regulation compliance;
- Litigation, arbitrations and investigations.
Banking and finance
- General bank lending;
- Derivatives & structured finance;
- Refinancing and debt restructuring;
- Real estate finance;